Ambarish sudden demise ! Mohan Babu couldn’t be controlled …

Entire South industry is deeply saddened by the sudden demise of the Kannada super star Ambarish. Ambarish was a great star known for his action movies and turned politician. He shared a good rapot with almost all the people around him across the south industry.

Almost all the celebrities include Chirajeevi, Rajanikanth and many witnessed paying their tribute to him in tears.

While Mohan Babu has shared a message on the bonding they had shared for all these 35 years and become emotional “I have never thought that you will go away all of sudden leaving our friendship aside.

My heart can’t accept the fact that you are no more, the person who has been there for every success of mine is no more today. I can’t take that. You gone away by leaving all sweet memories with me.

I know you’ll always be there with me though people say you are no more.If people ask me how a friendship has to be?I will tell them the way it has been between both of us. You gave such great friendship. I’m deeply saddened since you have gone away leaving me alone but may your soul rest in peace wherever you are,Mohan expressed his grief over his best friend’s departure.

Not only him there are many across the industry and political fraternity shared their condolences .




from Movies – Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema https://ift.tt/2ReaT0G

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.