Did Nidhi Agarwal impressed with her acting ?

Nidhi Agarwal who paired up with both brothers Akkineni Nagachaitanya and Akhil Akkineni in Savyasachi and recently in Mr.Majnu claims that she has given befitted answer to those who commented that me look good but can’t act. Since my first movie Savyasachi didn’t work out well at the box office, got disappointed.But I’m not the one who cry sitting thinking the same thing again and again. I will bounce back.

Luckily I got the movie which has the scope for acting, subsequently I have impressed my audiences. I’m getting good applauds from the audiences. Nidhi Agarwal said in an interview.

However, If you would have watched Mr.Majnu would probably know what way she has impressed the audiences.




from Movies – Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema http://bit.ly/2SjMZ7E

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.