Rakul’s beauty secret !

Rakul Preet Singh, the latest fashionista in T-Town recently appeared on VOOT original chat show, ‘Feet Up With the Stars’ hosted by none other than Lakshmi Manchu.

During the quirky bedside conversation, Rakul Preet shared that she is a big fitness freak. Revealing more about her fitness mantra, Rakul added, “I start my day with one liter of warm water and ‘Ghee Coffee’.” Lakshmi Manchu then asked, “Tell me Rakul, what’s this Ghee Coffee, I have heard you talk about it a few times?”

Rakul Preet then goes on to add, “It’s like I add fresh Ghee, preferably homemade, in my coffee. Ghee is good fat, our stomachs are empty for the longest time during night and ghee is a great energy booster to start your day.” Talking more about her fitness regime and routine, the actor revealed, “I never miss my gym as it is a part of my routine. I love travelling and I make sure I travel with all my requirements.”

When an enthusiastic host Lakshmi asked what she generally carries in her bags, Rakul Preet said, “I carry body and food weighing machines, nuts, and ghee as these things are very important for me.”

Revealing some more secrets, Rakul recalls how her brother always keeps teasing her and said “My brother always teases me saying the rat is in the house, as I eat only small bites of everything.”

Well, we definitely can’t thank her enough for revealing such wacky fitness secrets and hope she keeps motivating us with these tips.




from Movies – Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema https://ift.tt/2nLQvtX

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.