What does Regina like !

Regina Cassandra is a new generation of actresses who is setting the silver screen on fire with her selection of scripts.  A quick look at Regina’s recent movies will give an insight into the genre she fancies. It is clear that having acted in movies like Awe!, Evaru and 7, Regina prefers the genre of thrillers.

The next outing, Nene Naa, will also be a thriller. Interestingly, all these films are female-centric with a lot of scope for performance.

But personally “I enjoyed essaying the glamorous and girl next door roles. Now I am eager to essay the role of badass, h*t and nerd roles.,Said Regina” in an interview.

Earlier during an interview, Regina Cassandra has said, “I love nature. Spending time at my friend’s estate near a forest is my favorite holiday activity. So I shot in the wild for Nene Naa?.She added.”




from Movies – Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema https://ift.tt/2ycPoJ5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.