Akshay Kumar revealed his break up story


Bollywood actors Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna loved each other and got married. Recently they have celebrated the 20th anniversary of their marriage with pomp. But Akshay has disclosed that he had a break-up story before their love and marriage.

He along with the movie unit has participated in Kapil Sharma comedy show as part of the promotion for ‘Houseful 4’ movie which he had acted with Ritesh Deshmukh and Pooja Hegde in 2019.

While answering a question posed by Kapil Sharma, Akshay Kumar remembering his earlier days said, “At once I liked a girl, and I used to take her to restaurants and movies, and we have dated together four times. But I was so shy in those days so I could not touch her hands even once, and I had even not kissed her. So she thought that I have not shown love towards her and she just broke up with me”.

This video is now going viral on the internet.

The post Akshay Kumar revealed his break up story first appeared on Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema.


from Movies - TeluguMirchi.com https://ift.tt/3sLw1i4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.