I have grown up like that, now I cannot change: Deepika Padukone


We usually assume that big heroines get up at nine in the morning and put the brush on their mouth. But Deepika Padukone is not one like that. She actually takes care of household things herself. “Like all women, I get up in the morning to look after the house. Sometimes there is no water, and sometimes workers won’t turn up. I have managers but they only look after my cinema related things”, said Deepika Padukone.

“I take care of all home related problems myself. I take care of groceries required for in the house, and I myself order pulses and salts. In fact, I grew up doing all this. Now I can’t change. My husband is (Ranveer Singh) amazed to see me doing all this and out of concern he asks me ‘Tell me why do you need to do all this’. But I like to do these things, “said Deepika Padukone.

When Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s careers were on a good swing suddenly Covid-19 struck. But they feel that even that is good as they got enough time to spend with each other.

The film ‘83’ starring these real-life couples on screen is due for release. The film is a biopic of Kapil Dev, in which Ranveer plays Kapil’s role and Deepika plays Kapil’s wife Romi’s role. Fans feel that their pair is suitable for those characters. So when the movie gets released it could be a sixer, let’s see.

The post I have grown up like that, now I cannot change: Deepika Padukone first appeared on Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema.


from Movies - TeluguMirchi.com https://ift.tt/39OxjA4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.