It’s my Dream to work with Megastar: Thaman


Of late, Music director Thaman has been on success path with continuous super hit albums. Now he is going to be a part of a crazy project. As it is already reported that Megastar Chitanjeevi is going to remake Malayalam movie ‘Lucifer’ in Telugu. Now Thaman is getting ready to give music for that film.

He has informed through his Twitter. In the post he said, “I got an opportunity to show my love towards my boss, Megastar Chiru. I have also got a chance to show my affection to Mohan Raja also. This is how my Lucifer music journey started”. He has given music to Ram charan’s movie ‘Bruce lee’ in which Chiru also played a cameo.

Megastar is currently acting in director Koratala Siva’s ‘Acharya’ movie after the completion of that movie, Lucifer shooting will begin. Tamil director Mohan Raja will direct Lucifer.

The post It’s my Dream to work with Megastar: Thaman first appeared on Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema.


from Movies - TeluguMirchi.com https://ift.tt/3iAX76U

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.