Hansika about her private photos

Beautiful actress who turned out to be one of the leading actresses from a child artist Hansika Motwani private photos have been leaked and doing rounds in social media latest that is known?

However, few of Hansika’s fans tagged those photos with her Instagram profile and Instagram subsequently deleted them from her window.

Some claims that it’s she who leaked the photos deliberately to responding on the issue, Hansika said, I don’t have to answer those people who say that I did it purposefully as it’s understood that how show off myself in social media.

I don’t care about who say what. It doesn’t effect me in anyway. Therefore now it is to be seen how long this issues goes.




from Movies – Telugu Mirchi | Movies | Politics | Movie Review | Gossips | Telugu Cinema http://bit.ly/2FZ2tbB

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.